Nine new female managing directors at KKR
Nine women at KKR were promoted to managing director.
Those getting promoted are:
- Anne Arlinghaus, who is part of the firm’s Capstone unit;
- Paula Campbell Roberts, who is on the global macro balance sheet and risk team;
- Angelique Faustino, who is involved in technology, engineering and data;
- Cristina Gonzalez, who is on the infrastructure team;
- Jill Henn, who focuses on human capital;
- Franziska Kayser, who is on the private equity team;
- Nonie Lame, who is also involved in human capital;
- Elizabeth Seeger, who is involved with public policy and affairs; and
- Deran Taskiran, who is also on the Capstone team.
A global investment firm, KKR is a sponsor of the Women’s Private Equity Summit and the Women’s Alternative Investment Summit.